RUSSO-BRITISH CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
RBCC COMMERCIAL MANAGER – UK
An exciting job opportunity has arisen based at RBCC Head Office in London.
Suitable for an ambitious and persuasive young professional this vacancy has
arisen from the promotion of the current post-holder to become Director of RBCC
in St Petersburg.
You will have lead responsibility for three key income streams of RBCC UK:
– Achieving membership recruitment/retention
– Securing sponsorship of RBCC events
– Promoting missions from UK to Russia
On a regular basis you will:
– Contribute directly to RBCC strategic planning and decision-making as part of
a close-knit team of professional colleagues
– Meet and communicate with RBCC management team, member organisations, and
other public and private trade development bodies in order to identify areas for
RBCC engagement and support.
This post offers unique opportunities to:
– Gain experience in the development and management of a Russia-related
– Have continuous contact with a range of UK and Russian businesses at senior
– Earn basic salary plus commission on the three income streams (package will
depend on candidate selected)
– Travel to Russia from time to time as required.
Applicants should have:
– Drive and commitment to achieving commercial objectives
– String time-management and task prioritisation skills
– Strong interpersonal and presentation skills. The post requires extensive
networking in a commercial environment and successful selling of membership and
sponsorship packages as well as relationship-building with colleagues in RBCC's
UK, Moscow and St Petersburg offices.
– Fully fluent English.
– Russian language skills sufficient for at least some interaction with Russian
clients (degree level Russian an advantage).
– Demonstrated knowledge of, and enthusiasm for, Russian matters
– Previous experience in a commercial environment, preferably sales and
marketing, would be an advantage
– Willingness to travel to Russia on business from time to time
Please send your CV and a covering letter by e-mail to
[removed] as soon as possible. Start date: January 2006.